Como posso manter o meu estado no Airbnb Plus?
To maintain your Airbnb Plus status, make sure you continue to maintain the program standards for design and hospitality, which includes Superhost-level hospitality:
- Maintain an average rating of 4.8 over the past year
- No canceled reservations over the past year (unless there were extenuating circumstances)
Additionally, as long as your listing is published with Airbnb Plus, you agree to:
- Accept reservations for this property only on Airbnb or through your own website
- Remove any listings for this place from other booking websites or services
- Update your calendar availability on Airbnb
The requirement to list your place exclusively with Airbnb Plus applies only to Airbnb Plus listings located in the United States of America, Mexico, Indonesia, Thailand, Italy, Denmark, Greece, Croatia, and Poland that have been invited to join Airbnb Plus exclusively.
Your listing’s Plus classification, privileges, and license to use the Plus classification may be revoked at any time at Airbnb’s sole discretion or if: you violate the Plus Terms and Conditions, the Airbnb Terms of Service, or any other Airbnb terms and conditions applicable to you; you or your listing no longer meet the program’s eligibility standards or qualifying criteria; or you or your listing are involved in incidents that violate Airbnb’s hospitality standards.