12 hóspedes · 6 quartos · 6 casas de banho
Nestled into the Maulina hills near Lucca, Casa Rosa is a restored farmhouse that’s cheery inside and out. It’s quiet and private, yet close to town, and includes an accessible bedroom suite. Since it’s located on the same estate as Villa Clara, both villas could be rented by large parties, but Casa Rosa is secluded enough to be its own retreat.
A winding gravel drive leads to Casa Rosa’s garden and lawn. Prepare a meal on the outdoor grill and enjoy it on the sun-drenched patio, then spend the afternoon floating in the saltwater pool or sunbathing on one of the chaise lounges around it. Explore a chapel on the property, walk down to nearby tennis courts or ask the on-site caretakers for local recommendations.
The villa’s happy pink walls are matched on the inside by pretty floral upholstery and warm yellow walls. Many of the rooms are furnished with traditional Tuscan furniture that adds both character and comfort. The cozy living room has ample seating, including a sectional and several armchairs. The light-filled kitchen opens onto the garden and is stocked with everything from a juicer to an immersion blender.
Casa Rosa’s six bedrooms can sleep up to twelve guests and are divided evenly over the home’s two stories. On the ground floor, one bedroom has a queen bed and a private accessible bathroom. The other two bedrooms on the ground floor each have two twin beds; one has a shared bathroom and the other has a private bathroom. On the second floor, all three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. One has two twin beds, another has a queen bed and the third has a double bed.
Though the villa is located in the countryside, near tennis courts and riding stables, it’s also 4 km from the walled city of Lucca. If you’d like to explore other towns and cities in the region—or simply enjoy a drive through the Tuscan scenery—the highway is less than 6 km away and can take you to Pisa or Florence.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Private accessible bathroom with shower
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, Private shared bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Private bathroom with tub
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Access to children's playroom
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 6 - Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Large seating area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite television
- Washing machine
- Children's playroom
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Loungers and sun chairs
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service – 2 hours a day, 3 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cook service
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Nanny service
- Additional maid service
- Mandatory Visitor’s Tax of 1.50€ per person per day payable on-site
- Applicable on the first 7 days
- Fees and conditions are subject to change
- 3 minute walk to to tennis court
- 4 km to Centre of Lucca
- 26 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 5 km to riding stables
- 6 km to Lucca motorway exit
- 70 km to Florence
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Insira as datas e o número de hóspedes para ver o preço total da viagem. Podem ser adicionados impostos de turismo.
Casas extraordinárias com tudo de cinco estrelas
Com um design especial e imaculado, cada casa Airbnb Luxe vem com comodidades e serviços de luxo, assim como um designer de viagens dedicado.
A diferença Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Todas as acomodações do Airbnb Luxe são verificadas pessoalmente para confirmarmos que eles estão em perfeitas condições.
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Piscina de água salgada
Área de jantar
Grelhador a gás
Cadeiras de sol
Sistema de som
Ideal para Famílias
Sala de Jogos
Televisão por satélite
Máquina de lavar
Liquidificador de imersão
Leitor de CD's
+ 4 mais
Tem alguma dúvida sobre esta casa?
Vamos ligá-lo diretamente a um designer de viagens Airbnb Luxe, o seu concierge contemporâneo que conhece todas as casas e pode ajudá-lo a planear a sua viagem.
Preços e disponibilidade
Política de Cancelamento e Regras da Casa
Cancele até 60 dias antes da sua viagem e pague apenas 50% do total das taxas de alojamento pela reserva. Cancele nos 60 dias anteriores à viagem e a reserva não será reembolsável.