SPECIAL DEAL for Nov - stay 5 nights & get 2 extra nights FREE!
This beach house is perfect for 2 (or up to 6). It's right ON the beach. Full breakfast & wine hamper on arrival! 1,000 thread count white linen sheets & new bath towels - all included. Free WIFI, 10 jet spa bath, full kitchen and a balcony where you can see the bay. Use the sea breeze and portable evaporator to cool the house in summer. TV's, wooden floors, loft + own car space. Enjoy!
2 bedroom unit (with loft) in Aspendale/Mordialloc (a bayside suburb of Melbourne).
- Queen bed in master. Second bedroom has one king bed which can go into 2 singles. Loft has a double sofa bed. (Please note the apartment is open plan and, as such, does not have a door for the main bedroom. The 2nd bedroom does have a door.)
- Great to have views of the water.
- Sip wine on the balcony, listening to the gentle waves by the bay.
- Have a spa in the granite tiled, white bathroom
- Make an expresso coffee in the well appointed kitchen with gloss benchtops - including new Casa Domani crockery, blue-stone non-stick fry pans, dishwasher, etc.
- Sleep in 1,000 thread count cotton linen + memory foam underlays.
- Instant heat in winter with beautiful gas log fire, cosy rugs and warm doonas.
Acesso de hóspedes
Entire 1st floor apartment, including loft, plus a car space right at stairs to the front door. All just steps from the beach.
Please note there is large flight of steps leading up to the front entrance.
Any extra cars (or guests) must park on the highway.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
- 30sec walk to the waves!
- 10min walk (along the beach if you like) to Doyles Bar & cafe.
- 15min walk to Mordialloc train and bus stations, fabulous cafes (incl: Main Street Cafe, Tommy Ruff's Fish shop) and 2 full supermarkets and Endota spa.
- 7min drive to Southland Shopping Centre - one of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere (including cinemas, banks, travel agents, money exchange, spas and shopping)
- 30min drive to city (non-peak). Train takes 40mins (peak times)
Be gentle with my property. It's much loved and will give you lots of joy if you treat it right. Let me know of any problems quickly - so that I can respond and fix them as soon as possible.
Only one car can ever be parked on the property and must be parked in your allotted spot next to the stairs leading to the front door. There is space for guest parking on the highway. Please note a flight of stairs leads to the front door.
Noise and music is to be kept to a minimum, and must cease after 12 midnight.
No extra guests are allowed to stay in the property without first getting express permission from the owner. No large gatherings or parties are allowed. Please ask about small children.
No smoking is permitted inside the property at any time. Guests can smoke on the balcony, on the stairs or anywhere on the beach.
A beautiful welcome hamper - full of breakfast goodies, chocolate, biscuits, wine etc - will be there on arrival.
Coffee pods for the Nespresso coffee machine are provided for you - plus daily essentials (kitchen and bathroom) supplied for your convenience.
I will either be there to greet you, or the key will be in the lock box for you, with a full welcome compendium to make you feel at home.
Beautiful beach mats and umbrella supplied, books and games for kids, books and videos for grownups.
I do not charge you extra for a third guest - so 3 people can stay for the price of 1 or 2. After 3 people, there is a$40 p/person charge.
Hi there. I'm a professional woman who has traveled the world and enjoys the performing arts. I've lived in this property for over 20 years, and can't wait to welcome you to enjoy my retreat on the beach. I've lived in the USA (Upstate New York), London, and traveled throughout USA, Europe, Asia, India and all over Australia. It's a beautiful country and I recommend exploring it!