The house is located in the beautiful Framura, one of the 250 "most beautiful villages of Italy", located between the Cinque Terre and Portofino. The house consists of: kitchen, living room, bathroom, three bedrooms and a terrace, all with sea views!
- The bedrooms are three: one double, one single and a spacious double (or twin) which can become triple by adding a bed. All rooms overlook the sea and are equipped with ceiling fan.
- The kitchen is complete with all the dishes and the necessary accessories and has a stove, oven, microwave, toaster, fridge and freezer. There is also a large table for eight.
- The living room, with satellite TV and a pallet stove, has two sofas and an armchair.
- There are two bathrooms, but only one is complete with bidet, shower and washing machine. (This includes shampoo-shower and hair dryer).
- The terrace overlooking the sea is very large and is furnished with gazebo, outdoor tables, and lounge chairs.
- The house is heated with radiators powered by gas or with a pallet stove.
Acesso de hóspedes
The house is at guests' disposal.
Interação com hóspedes
I live with my family near the house. So during your stay will always be someone in case of any need.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
For those interested, I can organize tours to discover the history of Framura.
Check in: 14.00
Check out: 10.00