WARNING: inform your arrival time to pick up you BEFORE booking to organize my work exit | Flat away from centre noise but very easy reach the centre | Room with private closet, queen bed and beds sheets for two, private bath with soap and towels | Natural light through a large window with a blackout blind | Special fare for business travels booking 8 to 30 days maximum | Kitchen for fast cookin, microwave and space in the fridge | Wifi and Bilbao´s information available for you.
My place is perfect to walk around important places in Bilbao or outside Bilbao with transportation for a convenient price, very clean spaces and good service.
Acesso de hóspedes
* Can use the kitchen for FAST and light cooking and can save your food in the fridge
* Have a desk, chair and wifi for work quietly in your room.
* Can open window if want fresh air.
Interação com hóspedes
* Room only for 2 guests..
* I enjoy meeting new people and give your space.
* I am able to help you with basic information, how move by the city or places to go if you need know where to go.
* Available until 22hrs for some requirement :-)
Outras coisas a ter em conta
* Room ready for short seasons business travel.
* For business travel (6 days minumin), cleaning and towels change each 3 days.
* Gym at 10 mins walking.
* Apartment 6 minutes walk from the Metro (San Mames) and 4 mins from the bus station that connects to the airport.
* Distante of 3 minutes on foot to the tranv or bus stop.
* Although from the apartment can walk to the most important areas of Bilbao. The downtown is about 30 minutes walking or 7 minutes by Metro (to CascoViejo).
* You have several bars, supermarkets within 5 minutes.
* Arrival between 15 and 22 Hrs and Check out before 15 hours.
* Parking inside building complex available extra fee 30€ during your trip.
* I can pick up you at the bus station. Enjoy your trip :-).
Este anfitrião tem 11 comentários por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
A friendly G man, living in Bilbao. I will try make your time in my city confortable, and if you request, can help with information to enjoy the city... welcome!