The New York Times called Turkbuku the "Saint-Tropez of Turkey." Certainly, it's a place that has attracted a wealth of well-heeled residents and visitors. Our mansion is located just a few minutes from the heart of one of Turkey's most desirable destinations.
- Superbly appointed in its own mature gardens – colourful and exotic
- Six luxury rooms
- Ideal for a large group – two rooms separate from the main building, a third with its own private entrance
- Stunning setting, with panoramic views
- Resident staff – cook,maid, housekeeper, gardener
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ground floor: one bedroom with en suite facilities, large living area with panoramic windows-with its own private entrance
- First floor: living area, dining room, kitchen and powder room
- Second floor: spacious master bedroom with huge en suite facilities, including Jacuzzi and shower cubicle; two more en suite rooms; study that can be converted into seventh room
- Sauna & spa room
- Outside: Garden Suite; Seashore Suite with its own living area, kitchenette and terrace; bar and barbecue area with sunshade; swimming pool with cushioned sunbeds
- Breakfast served daily; barbecue dinner with our compliments on arrival
- Your resident cook will also prepare meals for you throughout your stay if you wish - you just pay for the ingredients.
Our mansion brings you to Turkbuku in grand style, complete with your own staff. This is truly the aristocratic lifestyle, with the delights of one of the Mediterranean’s most fashionable destinations just a short, chauffeur-driven ride down the road.
30 minutes from Bodrum Airport.