This is the smaller of our two units, it's beautifully decorated with classic timber furniture, has a claw foot bath and shower. The honeymoon unit has a Master bedroom - queen bed, 2nd bedroom - double bed and there's a trundle for a child. This area is only screened off from the lounge and dining area - it's a sleep-out, not a traditional bedroom.
Estacionamento gratuito nas instalações
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono
Regras da Casa
1. If you find a gate closed, you can open it, drive through, then close it again.
2. Children must always be supervised by an adult whilst in the pool
3. Horses are large and potentially dangerous, guest are welcome to pat the horses but you should have closed in shoes when walking in the paddocks, and children must be supervised by their parents.
4. Never stand behind a horse, you could be kicked.
5. Guests are welcome to roam around the entire property - we recommend you wear closed in shoes when bush walking.
6. If in doubt - just ask Steve or Jenny
7. There is no horse riding available on our farm.