Find your best stay at The Scene Condominium. It is not just a typical room for rent room but I decorated it as if I wanted to live here myself. The room is equipped with fully-furnished and appliances with upper standard quality. Located in the heart of Phuket which allow you drive to any beach and to Patong only about 15 minutes. It is less than 5 minutes to several malls and department stores.
You will love this place as it will make your trip memorable.
The earth tone color of the room creates the feeling of relaxation and comfort. Below is more information to help you understand why this must be a place for you during your living in paradise island.
The 30 sqm. room on 4th Floor. It is separated living area, kitchen and bedroom facing east to wake up with sunrise and avoiding heat of afternoon sun. The 24-hour security system is supported with security guard and CCTV all over the area, allow you to stay with peace in mind. 3 lifts in the building.
NOTE: rental price is excluded utility service fees. It is to be paid on your departure.
- Electricity 5 Baht/ unit
- Water 36 baht/ unit
Acesso de hóspedes
- Free fitness and swimming Pool
- Free car park
- Free WIFI
**IN THE ROOM**
- Free WIFI
- Comfortable quality mattress
- Complete equipped kitchen (toaster, kettle, blender, pan and flipper, dishes, bowls, glasses, spoons, forks, knife)
- Electric stove and cooking hood
- 2 doors Refrigerator with ice cube tray
- 42” LED TV: entertaining yourself with bigger screen
- 2 Air Conditions: living in Phuket won’t be too hot anymore
- Washing machine: don’t bother going out with ton of clothes for find laundry shop
- Hot Shower
- Iron and iron table
- Sofa and coffee table
- Dining table
- Cloth rack
- bloom and mop
- big and small towels
- Complimentaries: toilet paper, shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, 2 bottles of water 0.6Ltr
Interação com hóspedes
Well Thai, English and German spoken and ready to assist you.
Smoking is allowed only at the balcony.
"Doing good things and good things will come back to you."
Everyday is learning. I like to meeting people around the world to share experience and stories. This is one of good way you can learn difference cultures. I enjoy playing sports such as beach volleyball, badminton, swimming and I also workout from time to time.
I speak Thai as my mother language, English, German and a little bit of French. I think you can understand people better when you know their language.