- We had an expert revise the whole apartment and found no evidence. Just in case we did a preventive fumigation, and washed every piece of cloth and furniture.
- The guest failed to provide enough documentation to satisfy Airbnb, which I suppose is quite simple for a case this serious.
- The guest failed to contact us before he contacted Airbnb asking for a refund, which is what he might be looking for.
- The pictures he sent failed to show his identity or the apartment, could have been downloaded.
- No other guest has ever reported something similar, before or after.