In the heart of Franconia Notch State Park, this family-friendly house has three levels and a running brook out back. Built by the owner/architect. Fully equipped with linens, cooking ware, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Wifi, and more.
Two common spaces with wood-burning stoves. Lower floor is open plan with kitchen and dining and a long deck that overlooks a brook and forest. Each level at front and back of house has balconies. The house has been loved for decades, cozy in winter and cool during hot months.
Acesso de hóspedes
Guests may access any space of the house and property.
Interação com hóspedes
Available anytime by phone and email with local contacts on call for visiting if needed or desired.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Large groups please note that there is one full bath and two half baths - a bath on each level, full on the main floor.
1. Please Do Not Use Fireplaces or Wood-Burning Stoves. Use of either two (2) fireplaces or wood-burning stoves is NOT permitted under any circumstances, unless express permission is granted in writing by the owner. Please do not throw paper or other combustible materials into the wood-burning stoves.
2. No Smoking. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the Property. Smoking is allowed outside the Property only.
3. Assumption of Risk by Guest. The Property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is understood and agreed by Guest that Guest and all of Guest’s invitees and licensees are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property or others whom they invite on to the Property.
4. Invitees. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the Property. Any other person in the Property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
5. Pets. Pets are permitted on the Property ONLY with prior approval and in accordance with the Pet Addendum.
6. Garbage. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located inside the house. Upon checkout, please leave the kitchen garbage bag in the front foyer for removal by the cleaning person.
7. Parking. Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Property. Please bring beach towels.
9. Water and Septic. The Property is on well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is effective; however, it will clog if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. For example, NO feminine products or paper towels should be flushed at any time.
10. Quiet Enjoyment. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors, if any.
11. Furnishings. Keep the Property and all furnishings in good order.
12. Appliances. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
13. Storms: Storms, snow, and ice are common and expected in the area and on and around the Property, particular in winter. No refunds will be given for inclement weather or storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Este anfitrião tem 1 comentário por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários