Beautiful vacation house built in traditional Tuscan style, with modern day comforts. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully-equipped modern kitchen, swimming pool, two terraces on which you can enjoy the Tuscan sun and a spectacular view!
In 2004, my husband, Hans and I, discovered and fell in love with this beautiful region of Tuscany, untouched by tourists. A peaceful, agricultural region with many hidden gems in the immediate surrounding area. We built our house with all of the traditional Tuscan elements, but with the comforts of today. I spend many months every year in the house myself, and enjoy my time there thoroughly!
- cozy living room with fireplace
- direct access from the living room to one of the terraces
- this terrace is next to the swimming pool and overlooks a beautiful valley and the tallest mountain in the area
- two outside dining areas, one inside (in the kitchen)
- fully equipped kitchen
- 3 bedrooms with king-sized beds
- 3 bathrooms (1 with bath) next to each bedroom
- 1 studio with pull-out bed and extra kitchen
- salt-water swimming pool, with an integrated bubble "bench"
- flatscreen TV
- DVD player
- garden and deck chairs
- private parking area
- washing machine
- binder filled with tourist information of the surrounding area