a bright spacious apartment, ground floor, fully equipped kitchen; ideal to explore the south (west) of Germany wine! Relax and recharge, during you travels in central Europe; Our organic vineyard is located in a small village outside of Freiburg, between the French boarder and Freiburg.
A bright and sunny apartment facing towards the Black Forest. This is part of the vineyard's main building located on the ground floor, it includes a combined living and sleeping area with a double bed and a pullout sofa bed for an additional max. 2 adults or children; a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet.
WLAN (Wireless internet access) is available to all guests, as well as a parking space for your car and a safe bike storage.
Perfect for a short-or longer stay for guests who are in the region and want to stay outside the city, but with quick access to both Freiburg and the A5 (going north, south, east or west) and France (Alsace).
Please note that there is no TV and we can not host pets.
Acesso de hóspedes
The inner courtyard is open to our guests. You can enjoy a glas of wine in the late afternoon sun or have your morning coffee and bakery goods here. You can relax in the herb garden behind the main court, where a sitting area is available as well as the possibility for boules playing. The whole of Tuniberg is beautiful to explore by foot, bike or a jog.
Our "Burgundy" apartment is also available: https://airbnb.com/rooms/4864202?s=8
-if you are a small group, then you can book both apartments.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
* We are located outside of Freiburg city centre in a small village.
Our wines thrive in the sunnniest region in Germany, the heart of Tuniberg, our Pinot Noir (spätburgunder), in particular, will attract the burgundy wine lovers attention.
Ideal for day trips to Freiburg, Colmar, Europa Park, Black Forest.... and much more.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- Please respect our check in (15-18.00/ 3-6pm ) and out times (11.00 / 11am), if you plan to travel outside these times, please let us know well in advance.
- We ask that you do not feed our cats or let them in to the building or apartment.
- you are aware that we have no television and are located outside of Freiburg in a village.
- please note the directions to our place, as not all navis have this address, this can lead to frustration, so please contact me if you are having trouble.
- Parents are responsible for their children (let us know in advance their ages), this is a working vineyard.
- pets (or animals) are not allowed, no exceptions.
A partir do dia 01 de Novembro de 2017 - 31 de Março de 2018 a estadia mínima é de 2 noites.
We enjoy meeting our guests and also respect your privacy. We can arrange a wine-tasting during your stay, a tour of the vineyard and Tuniberg and/or herb garden, please let us know well in advance. Bike maps and walking trail maps available upon request and try to assist with any other questions about the area.
In the summer time we offer a 3 course meal (an additional cost does apply) served either in the courtyard or the herb garden. Please let us know at least 3 days before so that we can plan and shop.
I am transplanted Dane. Klaus, my husband, and I run an small organic vineyard with 2 apartments, in the south of Germany. Our passion is wine, particularly pinot noir, we enjoy sharing this passion and showing of the surrounding vineyard, Tuniberg, to our guests. Good food and good wine along with a peaceful lifestyle is a lifetime goal. Art and photography are also prominent in our apartments and lives. (My name is pronounced mybrit)