Quaint cottage located next to Lake Erie. Beautiful views and sunsets. Relaxing seating areas to watch the water or read. A perfect place to unwind. Nearby is the nautical town of Vermilion, with shops and restaurants. Cottage is located 17 miles from the East Gate of Cedar Point Amusement Park.
Rates include 13.75% tax.
Seasonal rental from May 1st thru October 15th.
Acesso de hóspedes
Guest share a large, waterfront back yard with Gazebo, fire pit (firewood provided), terraced wood deck and sandstone walk at the waterfront. Multiple benches to view the water & watch the sunsets. Patio kitchen/BBQ grills available to make larger meals. Picnic table seating outdoors. Cornhole game, croquet, and volleyball available.
Interação com hóspedes
Hosts are available to answer questions about area attractions. Members of Main Street Vermilion and Shores and Islands, two of the area Chambers of Commerce.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
At the end of their stay guests are asked to do the following:
• Remove all linens from bed(s) used and place in a pillowcase on the floor. Fold blankets/quilts & leave on bed.
• Place used towels in a 2nd pillowcase & leave on floor for laundry pick-up.
• Clean shower/sink/toilet with bath cleaner spray in base cabinet & paper towels provided.
• Empty refrigerator of food & wipe out frig/kitchenette counter/table with kitchen cleaner & paper towels provided.
• Please take all trash to bins by garden shed.
Your cooperation assists in keeping nightly rates reasonable. Thank you.
- Quiet Hours begin at 10 PM
Este anfitrião tem 131 comentários por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
Innkeepers that pay attention to the details! We love to travel and stay at B&B's along the way. Enjoy nature, gardening, and being outdoors. Can't live without Slovak comfort food.