1- SITUATION OF THE TOWN
Avignon, is famous all over the world, for the international theater festival taking place in the historic center every year in July.
The city belongs to the "Unesco Patrimoine".
It is located in the east-south of France, close to the sea ( one hour by car), Pont du Gard, Lubéron, and the famous vigneyards "Côtes du Rhône".
The sun shining almost every day will make your stay unforgettable.
- the neighborhood is quiet and résidential
- some small buildings, but mostly detached
- baker, food store, pharmacy, and banks are walkable (access plan provided.
3 - THE HOUSE
Located at 10 mn by walking of the historic center. You can also take a bus (line n° 1) close to the house.
This is a charming house, brightly, spacious, quiet, with all modern comfort.
a) free wifi and internet. Free phone access for France (except french foreigners territories)
b) One TV in the living-room receiving more than 200 channels (French and foreigners channels)
One TV in one of the two bedrooms receiving the french TNT channels (about 28).
c) the kitchen is equipped with a traditional oven and a microwave oven and induction hob 4 fires. A fridge, a Nespresso coffee maker.
d) in the veranda and the cellar (you are allowed to) you have traditional coffee, a toaster, a kettle, an additionnal fridge with a freezer, iron and ironing board.
e) a lounge-conditioned room with 2 large sofas non-convertible leather.
Direct access to the garden by french window.
f) 2 bedrooms upstairs
- one large conditioned room (queen size bed) with a chest of drawers and a wearing clothes. We can provide an extra bed in this room.
- one second room (bed 140) with clothes closet, wearing clothes and desktop laptop
g) the bathroom
- large shower (120x80)
- under sink cabinet
- bathroom cabinet mirror making
- heated towells rail
- hair dryer
h) walled garden
- shaded by fruit trees
- garden table, garden chairs, two beach-umbrellas
- gas grill
i) bed linen towells and dishes are provided
j) easy and free street parking