Tranquil abode right off of Main Street in Historic Grapevine. Less than a mile from the Farmers Market, Restaurants, antique & specialty shops. You'll enjoy your stay with our comfortable beds, family room furnished with games and a Smart TV, and a kitchen stocked with appliances and a coffee bar. A lush backyard big enough for a soccer game - ball provided.
Our place is good for couples, business travelers, families (w/ highchair & infant bed), or groups (3 bdrm & 1 air mattress).
From the well stocked kitchen to the quality linens and patio with BBQ this house has been furnished with your comfort in mind. Enjoy dinner or drinks on the lighted patio or an impromptu soccer game in the spacious backyard. Stroll to Main Street to enjoy lunch or dinner at one of the top rated restaurants in Grapevine or unwind at one of our 10 local wine tasting rooms.
Acesso de hóspedes
Outras coisas a ter em conta
We're a family oriented "empty nesters" couple with a passion for hospitality.
- Treat our home as you would want yours treated
- Garage available with automatic opener. ($100 fee if lost)
- You are free to use washer and dryer. Please clean lint trap between each load.
- The "If you break, you buy" policy is in place.
- Absolutely no parties. Any gatherings must be approved by host.
- You are in a residential area, please be respectful of the neighbors. Keep it quiet after 10pm on weekdays, 11pm on weekends.
- No Smoking- If there is a hint of cigarette smell in the house you will be charged a $400 fee
- Feel free to log into your Netflix/Hulu/HBO/YouTube accounts on our Smart TV. $50 fee for lost remote
- Blue-ray Player also available. $30 fee for lost remote
- Can comfortably accommodate 6 adults, (2 additional guest-no charge). 2 Queens, 1 Trundle bed, 1 Queen size pillow-top air mattress, 1 Pack 'n' Play.
If you have any questions feel free to text or call. We are minutes away and can respond immediately.
We've been married for 37 years. We enjoy traveling and book with Airbnb when we visit our son and his family in So Cal a couple of times a year. Some of my favorite things are hosting family gatherings as well as gardening, reading and cooking. Sitting or walking along the beach is my most favorite thing to do. Being an Airbnb host brings us great joy. I loved setting up and decorating each room to be welcoming, peaceful and relaxing. I especially enjoyed setting up the kitchen to be well stocked with essentials and more for enjoying a great meal with friends and family.