This spectacular house is located in the heart of the Cobbham Historic District and is also right across the street from the University of Georgia's President's House.Originally constructed in 1906 and referred to as "The T.E. Morgan House",the structure was fully renovated in 2006 for its 100th (URL HIDDEN) is within walking distance of downtown, the University and many local restaurants and shops.
Ferro de Engomar
Estacionamento gratuito nas instalações
TV por Cabo