My place is close to restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets). Travel and vacation ready.
Recently updated home in a private community, privately owned home with private dock and Indian River access.
Acesso de hóspedes
Covered garage parking, paved off street parking, two screened in porches with patio furniture, charcoal grill, private backyard, full kitchen: dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, Fridge, along with access to washer and dryer. Central air and heat.
Interação com hóspedes
You will receive my cell phone number and be able to call or text with any questions and concerns.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
I will provide coffee pot, toaster, microwave, coffee and coffee filters, along with paper goods. Bedding, linens and towels provided. Condiments in fridge, laundry soap, shampoo, blow dryer, vacuum and blankets.
- NO SMOKING in the home, you can smoke on the patio areas and outside. Please pick up your butts.
- No parking at the boat ramp, vehicle and trailer must be parked at the house.
- There is a bike for you to ride back down to the boat.
- Garbage is picked up weekly on Fridays and we recycle, please use appropriate bins. Please put pail on curb if you are there on pick up day.
- Wifi is offered password will be provided upon arrival
- Roku TV is provided
- Key less entry, code will be provided upon booking
- Coffee pot, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, stove, oven, washer, dryer, blow dryer, vacuum, grill, radio, DVD and video player.
- NO cats please.
- Pets must be hypoallergenic.
- Please curb and leash your dog.
- Please do not use grill in the screen room, roll outside.
- No feminine products in the toilet please.
I'm a gypsy soul, who enjoys travel and seeing new things from views that are not from a hotel room. I'm a drug and mental health counselor seeking to enjoy life before it passes me by!!! :)