Well, it is a room on a budget, but I promise it is comfortable. Tried and tested. You’ll love the room because of the cosiness, the comfy hotel-like beds 200/100cm and my unique hospitality!
My place is close to large supermarket & bus station.
Manchester city centre is 10km and Bury 4km south-west, accesible by public transport.
My home is ideal when relocating to Manchester for work, business trip, training, gigs, game...
You can also find good terrains for your everyday running.
* All bedding and towels are provided.
* Even that there is drinkable water in Radcliffe, to make the water taste better, we use filter, the tap next the kitchen sink.
* There are all equipments to prepare a good meal in the kitchen. All the kitchen equipment is at your disposal. We use ecological dish washing liquid.
* If you need to do your laundry we will charge an extra £1 for washing. Just please ask. There is an environmentaly friendly powder at your disposal.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
* Smoking not allowed indoors.
* Please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house.
* Feel free to use the kitchen but please clean up after yourself.
* No pets allowed inside.
* Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first.
* Please respect our home but feel comfortable. Treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.
I am a friendly and relaxed man and enjoy interacting with people from other countries/cultures.
Hill walking, Hiking, Mountain climbing, Cycling, Reading, Photography