Beautiful, spacious, cosy, rustic cabin conveniently located midway between the stunning beaches on the South Devon Coast and lovely walks on Dartmoor National Park to the north. Set in the gorgeously lush South Devon countryside and great for couples and young families who want to get away from it all and for solo adventurers, walkers, business travellers, and your furry friends (pets).
Private and tucked away, surrounded by 60 acres yet close to the village with its lovely pub and shop.
The cabin is newly converted, tastefully decorated, and self contained and private. It is approached via a long private track and is detached and cosy with central heating and a basic open plan kitchen with counter top belling style cooker, microwave, fridge, sink and dishwasher. The sitting room has a small table and chairs, sofa, a full drum kit for a little excitement and a pretty storage cupboard. There is a gas bbq and a pretty private garden with table and chairs and plenty of off road parking with little touches that make your stay comfortable. The double bed has a quality comfortable mattress, cotton sheets and white fluffy towels and a new en-suite shower room.
On arrival we will give you a cake to go with your tea and coffee and breakfast, jam and butter, milk, fresh eggs (usually from our chickens) and flowers.
Well behaved dogs welcome by prior agreement with a small additional charge, please see House Rules.
Acesso de hóspedes
Approached by a separate long private track, there is a pretty private garden and off street parking in front of the cabin.
The correct postcode to find us is TQ10 9EZ and we are outside the village so please follow the directions (not the Airbnb published postcode which they cannot change for some reason!)
Interação com hóspedes
We will let you settle in when you arrive and on hand if you need us.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Your best bet to get around is by car or bike as we are deep in the South Hams Devon countryside, great for peace and quiet. The nearest station is about 12 minutes drive away at Totnes which has a great mainline service but please note that there is no bus route in this part of rural Devon!
NB Please note out correct postcode is TQ10 9EZ not the Airbnb published postcode)
Please note that its a "get away from it all" space and whilst there is a good phone signal generally at The Cabin there is no wifi/internet and the small TV is DVD only. Whilst there is no reception for the TV, we do supply a good selection of DVDs but please feel free to bring some along as well!
One well behaved dog welcome by prior arrangement. A small charge of £20 applies as per house rules
- Please note that the correct postcode to find The Cabin is TQ10 9EZ, not the Airbnb published postcode (We have asked them to change it but there system won't allow it for some reason!)
- Check in is after 3pm and check out is 10am (If you could let us have a rough estimate for your arrival time on the day that would be great). On your departure please leave The Cabin open and the keys on the side.
- One well behaved dog very welcome but only by prior arrangement please. We have livestock and horses on the farm and would be grateful if you can keep your dogs on leads at all times. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or to be left on their own in The Cabin at any time please! There is an additional cleaning charge of £20 per dog (max 1 dog), please leave this in The Cabin on your departure.
- The cabin is ideal for two adults in double en-suite and either one or two children on additional beds which we can set up for you in the sitting room area.
- Linen charge - linen is free for two people staying in the double bedroom up to the first week. If a linen change is required after the first week please speak to us to arrange this.
- There is an additional linens charge of £10 for each additional person/child per booking. This applies to all other guests staying at the cabin and is to cover the additional cleaning and linen costs. Please note that, if you do require an additional bed and linen for a third person, please leave the £10 for the linen change in The Cabin on your departure.
- We will take 3 adults maximum but the space is NOT suitable for 4 adults.
- The shower room is en-suite to double bedroom.
- The cabin has an open plan kitchen which is fairly basic but has a dishwasher, fridge, microwave and cooker
- There is a good phone signal for most mobile providers but it is worth noting that there is no wifi or TV signal at The Cabin
Este anfitrião tem 18 comentários por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários