Sobre este anúncio
Modern Cozy Loft in Oporto's downtown it's your perfect home away from home. Its central location makes it easy to walk in just a few minutes to the greatest city attractions, and 2 minutes walk to Trindade metro station. It's a fully renovated apartment from the 19th century, located in the heart of the city (right next to the City Hall), with a lot of traditional shops around, as well as coffee shops, bakeries and restaurants.
The loft is located on the third floor and can accommodate up to 3 guests, perfect for a couple, small family or a group of friends.
Here you can find:
Mezzanine with Double Bed (160cm x 200 cm) , with comfortable mattress and pillows, and fresh bed linen.
Kitchen and Living Area - Dinning Table with Chairs, comfortable sofa bed, table games and books.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, oven microwave, coffee machine, toaster and kettle. Also you'll find all the kitchen utensils as well as salt, olive oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, water, sugar, crackers, etc. You'll also have available cleaning products.
Bathroom with shower, WC, towels, toilet paper, toiletries (such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste), hair dryer and first aid pack.
Free Wi-Fi connection.
Emergency Contact Numbers.
Please note that this 19th century townhouse does not have a lift and the loft is in the third floor |because we worry about your good shape :) | Also the ladder for the mezzanine is a bit narrow.
Acesso de hóspedes
The entire apartment is on your own during your stay.
Interação com hóspedes
I'll be available by email or phone during your stay and i'll try to manage all your needs. When you arrive, we'll provide you maps and all the important information about all the cool places to visit, as well as nice restaurants, nightlife, or other things of your interest.
This loft is located in the heart of the city center, with a lot of traditional shops around, as well as cafes and restaurants. You can arrive by metro, train, bus or car.
Located in the heart of Oporto, here are the distances to Oporto's greatest attractions:
City Hall: 240 m (1 minute walk)
Aliados Avenue: 300 m (2 minutes walk)
Bolhão Market: 450 m (4 minutes walk)
Santa Catarina Street |the most famous shopping street of the city| : 700 m (9 minutes walk)
Sé: 1 km (12 minutes walk)
Clérigos Tower: 850 m ( 11 minutes walk)
Ribeira: 1,4 km (19 minutes walk, 12 minutes by car)
Cristal Palace Gardens: 1,6 km (20 minutes walk)
Art Street |Miguel Bombarda Street|: 1 km (14 minutos)
Virtudes Gardens (perfect sunset viewpoint): 1,3 km (16 minutes walk)
Botanical Garden: 3,8 km (11 min by car, 30 min by metro - lines B, B Expresso, C, E, F)
National Museum Soares dos Reis: 1,3 km (15 min walk)
Lello Bookshop: 800 m (9 min walk)
Casa da Música: 3,5 Km (14 min by car, 13 min by metro - line B, C, E and F)
Fundação de Serralves |Contemporary Art Museum|: 6,4 km (18 min by car)
Porto Wine Cellars: 1,8 km (25 minutes walk, 23 minutes by metro - line D, 11 minutes by car)
F.C.Porto Stadium: 3,5 km (12 minutes by car, 18 minutes by metro - lines B, E, F )
Sea Life |Praia da Luz|: 8,5 km (25 min by car)
'Trindade' Main City's Metro Station: 220 m (3 minutes walk)
São Bento Train Station: 650 m (8 minutes walk)
Airport: 13 km (20 min by car; 30 min by metro - line E)
How to get to the loft:
By Metro: 'Trindade' is the nearest metro station (3 minutes walk)
By Train: The nearest Central Station is São Bento, at 650 m distance (8 minutes walk) to reach the loft.
By Taxi: If you're coming from the airport it will cost you around 25 euro.
Parking: Parking available in 50 meters (24 hours about 23 euro)
Outras coisas a ter em conta
- Breakfast Not Included (although there are bakeries and coffee shops just around the corner)
- We speak portuguese, spanish and english.
- In order to avoid waiting at the door, please remember to inform us about your expected arrival time so we can agree on a check-in time.
- Leaving the luggage in the loft after check-out is not possible. But there are left luggage facilities nearby at the 'Trindade Metro Station' with connection to the airport.
- If the key is lost or forgotten inside the house in the door lock, it will be charged 30 euro.
- If you wish to stay at the loft, but your arrival time is after 8 p.m., please send us a message to see if it's possible for us to make the check-in later.
- In the check-out day, BEFORE you leave the loft and close the door, please make sure first if the building door is unlocked so you can get out after you leave the apartment.
- I just ask my guests to be polite and respectful. Please make sure the door is locked when you leave. Please be tidy in the common areas of the building. Please don't make too much noise after 10 pm and don't bring visitors without permission.
Cancele até 7 dias antes da sua viagem e receba um reembolso de 50%, além das taxas de serviço.
Hello! I'm Ana!
I'm a fiber artist and photographer, living in a small town by the sea (near Oporto).
I'm a globetrotter and i'm also a great food enthusiast. :)
I'll try to make you feel home, just like i love to feel home when i travel around the world.
My main work is design and create handmade wall art. If you want to know my art, please check out my instagram @ana_morais