I offer a superb duplex of 122 m2 designed by an architect with parquet flooring, molding, double exposure, 3 bedrooms, loggia green, semi-American & large bathroom with separate toilet.
It is bright and very quiet, it's like in the countryside, but you are in Paris and WIFI, large flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen and washing machine: all the comfort is there.
• THE BUILDING AND THE DISTRICT
A quiet building located in a quiet side street in the 20th, close to all amenities including shops, supermarkets, banks, post office, metro, tram and bus.
A neighborhood with lots of nice cafes or restaurant to find (French, Turkish, Lebanese, Indian, African, Japanese, Chinese...) in small quiet streets of the 20th.
And also 10 minutes walk from the rue de Bagnolet (full of nice coffee also), Boulevard Charonne (with nice coffee and quiet terraces), good restaurants (French, Italian, Indian ...) or neighborhood (and cemetery) Pere Lachaise.
Cycling, the Bois de Vincennes and its lounges, beautiful floral park are 10 minutes ...
• MORE ABOUT THE APARTMENT
It consists of:
- A double room (living room, dining room) of 35 m2 with high ceilings, large windows (double east / west).
Calm and sunny, overlooking the loggia (covered balcony).
It has a double sofa bed which can be isolated by a large curtain.
- A loggia (covered balcony) 8 m2 of green and quiet cobbled courtyard, without vis-à-vis.
- An nice kitchen with washing machine dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven, induction hob, microwave oven, a table to eat 4 or 5 (and all it takes: Italian coffee maker, kettle metal , pans, dishes, plates, etc..!).
- A large room de18 M2 attic with a double bed and a mattress up, 2-3 people could sleep there. (It has a piano study.)
- A nice attic room with double bed, sleeps 2.
- A small attic room with single bed and can put a mattress on the floor ...
- A large bathroom with separate toilet and Bath, shower, sink, washing machine, dryer above the bathtub.
• RENTAL CONDITIONS
Non-smoking apartment, but you can smoke on the balcony (covered balcony if it rains!).
An office is closed and banned all visits.
There's feedstock which you are asked not to touch, except sugar, tea, coffee, jam and bread on arrival.
Dogs are not allowed, but cat yes if it is clean, without long hairs and does not claws everywhere.
The apartment can be rented for a minimum of 7 days.
A maximum period of two weeks and nine (9) persons.
• ACCESS TRANSPORT & TOURS
- M° Porte de Montreuil or Maraîchers (line 9) are 2 minutes, direct to the inevitable Champs Elysees or to the Place de la Nation, cafes, cinemas, restaurants ...
Nation, home to 4 minutes (or 10 feet), has the RER (direct to the Arc de Triomphe, or Park of Disney) + 4 direct lines for Bastille (restaurants, bars, discotheques, the Opera ) Châtelet (and its docks, the most beautiful Parisian scenery!), Gare Montparnasse, etc.. etc.. (Lines 1, 2, 6, 9).
- The Avron station (line 2) is an 8-minute walk away, eg direct to the famous Père-Lachaise cemetery and the famous Montmartre district.
- All new, tram is 2 minutes and serves all the gates of Paris. (Eg for Parc de la Villette, its exhibitions, cafes, entertainments...).
- The bus is 57 minutes to 1, it leads to Gare de Lyon, Gare d'Austerlitz, the so charming neighborhood of the Place d'Italie ...
- The bus 26 is 4 minutes, it leads to the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, the Gare du Nord and St Lazare ...
- Buses 26 & 64 are 4 minutes, they also lead to Pere-Lachaise, Gare du Nord (direct trains to London, Brussels, Amsterdam), Gare St Lazare.
• TO AIRPORT ...
- The bus 351 is 2 minutes, direct to ROISSY.
- To ORLY, the tram is 2 minutes, it’ll take you to Porte de Gentilly where the airport bus.
Feel free to ask any questions you want, I am at your disposal!