My place is close to family-friendly activities, golf, fishing, bicycling and the events and shops of downtown Sebring. You’ll love my place because of the large rooms, high ceilings, the location, and the ambiance. It is a vintage bungalow house with an updated apartment. Cooks will love the kitchen. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers (good password accessed WIFI). Families are welcome - great place to meet family for a holiday.
Townhouse style has a good sized living room, dining room, large kitchen and half bath on first floor. The master suite is on second floor. Great bungalow ambience with the front porch, original wood floors and tall ceilings. Cooks will love the well-equipped kitchen with new stainless appliances (yes, a dishwasher too).
Flat screen TV in living room and bedroom, WIFI, games, books and DVDs.
Acesso de hóspedes
This is a private apartment. There is parking in the carport for this unit.
You have the entire apartment to yourself.
There is also a shared courtyard and shared laundry facilities to the rear of the unit.
Trailer parking. If you happen to be pulling a utility, we own a private grassy parking two block from the apartment. It is available for parking with advance arrangements. Let us know if you need this.
Interação com hóspedes
We live just a few blocks from the property. We would be happy to help you with directions, what to do in the area, golf, fishing, racing and events info.
- There is a local 2% lodging tax that Airbnb does not collect. You may pay at arrival or during your stay.
-NO Smoking, no open flame candles.
- Please keep noise down after 10pm. There are other occupants in adjacent units.
- Not for parties, large groups of people.
- Fireplace is non-functional - decorative purposes only
- Guest responsible for providing gate for stairway if accompanying children are unable to navigate stairs.
- Signed lease required for stays of more than 30 days.
Owner is licensed Realtor
Home built prior to 1978 - see required pamphlet. None known. (URL HIDDEN) for