Cheery and bright private room with ultra fast internet & shared bathroom in hallway.
Centrally located to DC/NoVa attractions. We're a 10 minute walk from Starbucks, metro, and bike shares, plus there is a bus stop just across the street!
Free street parking is available along with access to Cable Wifi's national wifi HotSpot Network.
Kitchen and dining room available for your use-- toaster, microwave, oven/stove, tea kettle, keurig & complimentary k-cups.
This is a listing for a private bedroom and shared bathroom on the 2nd floor.
The bedroom is on the second floor straight across from the top of the stairs. The room has a queen bed and TV with Fire tv, plus a window that gets the morning sunlight so it's a bright and welcoming space. We also have a power strip in the room so you can charge all your devices! You have access to the dresser as well.
The house was built in the 1930s and while much has been updated, there are many charming, original details that remain. The house is equipped with all the modern conveniences including central air, gas heat, high-speed internet, and a dishwasher.
If you're out late, we'll leave the light on for you.
You're welcome to use the kitchen and any utensils/plates/glassware, but please clean up after yourself.
Towels and washcloths are available and there are bottles of shampoo and body wash in the shower for you to use. We've also got a hair dryer in the middle drawer of the vanity of the bathroom and an iron/board available if you need it.
Although AirBnB suggests contacting the host first, if you know you want to stay with us and the dates are open on the calendar, feel free to go ahead and send in a booking request. We look forward to hosting you :)
Anthony has been hosting on Airbnb for about 3 years and Adria joined him 2 years ago. We take feedback left by guests and try to incorporate it, so everyone benefits. We really enjoy the house, the neighborhood, and the location, so if you have any questions, please ask! We recently moved into the house, so we're still making improvements.
Acesso de hóspedes
Bedroom, kitchen, dining room, hallways, and shared bath. In addition, complimentary boating passes are available on a first come/first serve basis. Check out (URL HIDDEN) for more info.
Interação com hóspedes
The amount of interaction is up to you. We typically work 8a-6p.
You're free to come and go as you please. We are happy to interact as much, or as little, as you need to make your stay enjoyable and productive.
We've had guests make dinner for us, join us out, or keep to themselves.
We are always happy to offer suggestions on what to do or where to eat and enjoy hearing about your trip or answering any questions you have during your stay!
Outras coisas a ter em conta
We understand that guests may want to check in earlier than the listed time, please let us know if you need an earlier/later check in/out and we will try to accommodate you.
A couple guests have mentioned the app directs them to the wrong house. Unfortunately, airbnb won't let us make any adjustments to the location. THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT-- PLEASE NAVIGATE USING THE ADDRESS, NOT THE APP.
- LOCK THE DOORS when you come in or leave, even if we are home. We want you to feel at home here, and although we know not everyone locks their doors, we do. The electronic locks make it easy to do and if you have any trouble with them, we are able to lock them remotely-- just let us know!
- If something is broken, needs our attention, or isn't to your liking, let us know as soon as possible. We want you to have a good stay with us but can't fix something we don't know is a problem.
- Keep things clean and treat us and our house with respect. Turn the lights off when you leave a room; don't open the windows if the heat/ac is on; if you leave water on the floor, wipe it up.
- Do not bring unauthorized guests or animals to our home.
- No drugs, smoke only outside (back patio is our preference) and away from any doors and windows; no drama.
- A couple guests have mentioned the app directs them to the wrong house. Unfortunately, airbnb won't let us make any adjustments to the location. THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT-- PLEASE NAVIGATE USING THE ADDRESS, NOT THE APP.
Anthony and his girlfriend Adria enjoy welcoming fellow travelers to their home! We love the area we live in and are happy to help you find a great restaurant, grocery store, or navigate the transit system!