This cozy apartment is the entire first floor of our recently built 3 story home and is complete with 1BR, living room, private bath, kitchen, patio and separate entrance for your privacy on a wooded lot in a charming neighborhood. It is located in the desirable SW hills of Eugene, yet close to everything with U of O just 3.5 miles away. If you like the outdoor adventures, there are many biking, hiking, & running trails close by. Home site offers nice city views and a secluded atmosphere.
This property is 1 year newly constructed and we are continuing to improve and decorate the yard and will edit pictures on this site as we add to the beauty of the property and home. In March we had a beautiful stone lighted pathway added, leading up to the apartment entrance.
The space best suits 1-2 guests, but a 3rd person, for additional nightly fee of $20, could sleep on couch or inflatable mattress we can provide if necessary. Please let us know before arrival.
There is a nice patio where you can sit or cook out on the gas grill and enjoy the wooded area around you. Plus a nice view of the city lights off in the distance at night.
Acesso de hóspedes
Please park on the left side of the driveway so we can get in and out of the garage. Walk down the stone walkway on the left side of the house leading to the entrance of the apt. You will be provided with an access code prior to arrival.
Interação com hóspedes
We make it a goal to meet and greet all guests but on arrival day if we are not onsite we are a phone call away and will try to meet your every need.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
We love, and therefore, allow well behaved dogs. We have a small 9lb Pekingese & a young blue healer we are training to be a companion while hiking. No other animals than dog(s) please. Requesting you bring a kennel if the dog will be left alone in the apartment. Pick up after your pet. We provide a dog station with bags as well as food and water bowls and treats. We do not allow pets on the furniture.
When you book your reservation, this rental agreement is considered binding between you and the owners:
The house is located at 2235 Corinthian Ct, Eugene, OR 97405
1.CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 3P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. PST. NO Early Check-ins unless specifically agreed to in writing.
2.This is a NON SMOKING residence.
3.Pet are permitted with prior approval. All pets must be on leashes at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any / all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur in extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4.We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
(URL HIDDEN) DEPOSIT – A damage/reservation deposit of $100 is required and collected by Airbnb. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage & pet deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a.No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b.All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, and soiled dishes are washed and cleaned. Bed is stripped of sheets and placed in laundry basket in BR closet with all used towels/wash clothes.
c. The house is locked when you depart.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO early check-in or late check out without prior approval.
6. PAYMENT – All payments are handled via Air bnb.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel 60 days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least 30 days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to three (3) persons. An additional charge of $20.00 per person per night for guests in addition to two (2) will be assessed.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
10. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
11. CLEANING FEE – A one time cleaning fee of $ 30.00 is added at the time of the reservation.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the apartment, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens/blankets to be taken from the apartment.
13. Rates subject to change without notice but will not change once booked.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and / or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. PARKING – Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle in the driveway, and no more than one (1) vehicle on the street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
17. THIS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED PROPERTY; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
By accepting the reservation on Airbnb.com, the renter agrees and is legally bond to the terms and conditions stated on this Rental Agreement.
I am a nurse and I moved to Oregon in 2016 to join my daughters living in the area. One of those daughters, Brittany, joined me in our home in the Eugene SW area, and we manage our Airbnb together. Brittany is a fitness and wellness coach. We are enjoying new adventures here in Eugene. We love the numerous hiking/biking trails in the area plus how quaint the town is with lots to do. If you love outdoor activities this is where you'll want to visit. With U of O close by, who knows, we may even become Duck fans.