1000 SF house, quiet neighborhood, private access, rural setting, free parking. Near the cottonwood Bosque-forest of the Rio Grande river.
• Business travel ready
• Self Check-in
• Queen size memory foam beds
• Full Kitchen with coffee, tea and stocked with cooking supplies.
• Access to walking & biking trails
• Close to restaurants, spa, salon & local shops.
• Nearby health-food & other grocery stores.
• Historic Old Town Albuquerque @ 7 mins. away.
• Railrunner train station @ 7 minutes away.
Regras da Casa
The neighborhood is one of the oldest in Albuquerque. Los Griegos was a farming community settled in the 1700's and close to Albuquerque's Old Town (c. 1706). Close to the heart of Albuquerque, in a b…
• Bus stop one block away.
• Bike trails and walking trails immediately accessible.