Imagine sitting in your living room with a roaring fire and gazing out the bay window at the slopes while the snow is gently falling outside.
Our studio condo is walking distance to the slopes (150 yards to the Flyer Lift) and Center Village, directly across the street, with many shopping and dining options, suitable for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
Quiet "studio +"
separate bunk room
Queen Murphy bed
Private ski locker
- Quiet hours are from 10PM to 6AM
- Rental is for a maximum of 4 people
- Guests need to let us know if they have a car to secure a parking pass, which will be emailed prior to their arrival
- Check out time is 11 am so you can a get a few runs in after breakfast : )
- We have a strict no smoking (of any kind) and no pet policy. If traces of smoke or pets are found after your departure, you will lose your $250 deposit
We are a professional couple who settled in Summit County almost 20 years ago. Our family enjoys skiing, mountain biking, camping, hiking and enjoying all the outdoor activities that the mountains have to offer. Ivo is a chiropractor, acupuncturist and former a ski patroller at Copper. Lisa has a gluten free home bakery, Flourworx, and is a former wedding photographer.
We hope you come to love Summit County as much as we have.