PERFECT FOR ANYONE VISITING THE SALT LAKE OR OGDEN AREA!
This beautiful, newly renovated, 950 square foot townhome has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It is centrally located between Ogden and Salt Lake city. Come relax, and enjoy all of Utah in our meticulously clean vacation getaway. We live nearby and are more than happy to guarantee your stay is memorable.
RENTAL RULES Exhibit A
1. Must be 21 years of age to rent.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed.
3. People other than those names in the guest party given to the owner may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Small pets may be allowed only if cleared with the owners first.
7. Parking is limited to (2) vehicle(s) one in the designated covered parking spot and one in the designated uncovered parking spot. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. Septic System The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
10. Beds: Please do not allow children to jump on the beds. Do not allow children that are not night potty trained to sleep in the beds without protection.
11. Candles: Any and all candles in the home are for décor only. Please do not light existing candles in the home or your own candles at any time.
12. Noise: Depending on the unit, you could have guests on either side of you. Please be courteous of our neighbors when it comes to noise. Clearfield City has a noise ordinance law in effect between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
13. Electricity: Please help us conserve energy by turning off all lights and TVs when not at home.
14. Countertops: Please do not put anything hot on the kitchen countertops. They are not granite and will melt. (Pots, pans, curling irons etc.)
15. Furniture: Please do not move the furniture/dressers or allow children to jump or climb on it. Please do not sleep on the couch. There is a very comfortable self inflatable air mattress available in the down stairs closet for extra bedding.
16. Water Spouts:
Water spouts in front of the units do not work and should not be turned on at any time.
17. Absolutely no parties or events are allowed inside or anywhere on the property.
18. Check-in: Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. MST If the premise appears dirty or damaged at Check-in please notify us immediately.
19. Trash bags are to be placed in the dumpster located on the east side of the parking lot.
20. Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. MST.
- Please load dirty dishes in dishwasher
-Put trash in secured bags and place in outside dumpster
-Double check that stove is off
-Turn down thermostat to 65 degrees in winter and 78 degrees in summer
-Turn off all lights and TVs, Lock and close all doors and window(URL HIDDEN)Thank you and Travel safely!
Cancele mais de 7 dias antes da sua viagem e receba um reembolso de 50%. Cancele nos 7 dias que antecedem a sua viagem e a reserva não é reembolsável.
Este anfitrião tem 18 comentários por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários