Hi. Looking for a beachfront apartment? Look no further! This is a beachfront 1 bedroom apartment that sleeps 4 in the best beach in San Juan! Newly furnished, 15min from Old San Juan, 7min from the Airport, near shops, restaurants, hotels, casinos, nightlife, and a vibrant walking district.
Hear the ocean waves, feel the breeze, enjoy the sun! The building has a private beach entrance, basketball court, tennis court, pool, gazebos, bbq area, and more! Welcome to the Island Living experience!
Most people find my neighborhood to be beautiful and pleasant, and their favorite place in the San Juan area. Read the listing to find out if it's for you too!
Newly furnished and fully equipped apartment with beach chairs, cooler, sofa bed, Apple TV, Netflix, FREE 30mb WiFi, FREE parking, shampoo, and everything you need to enjoy the best beach in San Juan.
Bedroom: QUEEN bed, two night stands with drawers, ottoman, blackout shades, and closet with hangers. Oh, and the view!
Kitchen and dining: Fully equipped kitchen with pans, silverware, convection microwave, coffee maker, toaster, stove, and a dining table for four.
Living Room: Sofa bed for two, TV with Apple TV, and central A/C.
Acesso de hóspedes
The building has a lot more to offer other than its beautiful surroundings. It has a pool overlooking the beach, FREE parking, tennis court, basketball court, private beach access, four elevators, 24 hour security, coin-laundry at the lobby, and a great doorman. This building is practically a resort. Enjoy!
Interação com hóspedes
I can be reached on my cell from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm AST daily.
At any other time, I can be reached by text message, email or the website's chat.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Guests will arrive to the apartment and a key will be waiting for them at the door with a code that will be provided ahead of time. Be ready to feel like you've arrived at your own beachfront home!
Note: There is an amazing rooftop bar and restaurant across from the building complex that sometimes cast light and noise.
* Guests will be charged a 7% tourist tax that will be added onto the final cost of your transaction. This can be paid in cash, Pay Pal, AirBnB or ATH movil *
Please, read the house rules as well. Thank you.
- There is one underground assigned parking space.
- Self check in is the only option. Keys are at the door with a code that will be provided ahead of time.
- Building does not allow pets. Do not bring pets, please.
- Check out is at 11:00am. If guests stay past 11:00am, an entire day may be charged.
- Keys and beeper are your responsibility. Losing keys or beeper will incur in a $150 penalty.
- No loud music or parties. This is a residential building.
- Please, treat the apartment with the utmost respect, as if it was your own. If you break anything, please report it as soon as possible. Guests are responsible for the apartment while using it.
- If something breaks in the apartment, please be patient as it might take a day or two to fix it. I will do it as quickly as I can while juggling my architecture profession.
- Guests are completely responsible for all of their items and keeping them safe. Lost or stolen items are not responsibility of the host or building.
- Guests are not allowed to sub-rent the apartment.
- There will be a limited amount of toilet paper, shampoo and soap; however there is a Walgreens across the street (literally across the street) that can save you from anything you might need.
- There is a communal laundry room with washer and dryer, please keep it clean.
- Only the booking party is allowed in the apartment. No visitors.
- Bringing more than the maximum of four guests will entitle host to keep the deposit.
- **The building pool is closed on Mondays for maintenance.
- **Be mindful with utilities. Turn off the A/C if the windows or balcony doors are open. Turn off all lights and A/C if you are leaving the apartment. This is a very important request.
- Leave the kitchen reasonably clean and disposed of the trash in the waste room that is in the hallway. Do not leave food on plates or in the refrigerator.
- Guests who smoke in the apartment or in the balcony will forfeit their deposit and the host may inquire additional money if needed to eliminated the smell. A private company will be hired to remove smell.
- If guests are fined for parking on the wrong location inside the building, they shall pay the ticket before departure. Use assigned parking.
- The water heater turns on in the closet. Turn it on 20 minutes before a shower and turn it off once you are finished, please. Utilities in Puerto Rico are off the charts in cost!
- If you would like to book for more than 3 weeks, you will be required to contract a cleaning service for the apartment every 2 weeks minimum. It is important for me to keep the apartment as clean as possible. If you would like to book more than 2 months, please contact me.
- Inclement weather or missing the flight will not entitle guest to a refund.
- Please send your message to me with the code word "I love pizza!" on top. The best guests are the ones that have read the listing! Thank you!
A partir do dia 01 de Dezembro de 2017 - 01 de Maio de 2018 a estadia mínima é de 7 noites.
Hi! My name is Andres Villegas. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, and just like you, I love the beach! I am a great host looking for some great guests. I enjoy the beach, kite surfing, tennis, watching sports on TV, architecture, design, traveling, and did I mention the beach?
I am completely fluent in English as I did my Bachelors and Masters in Architecture in Washington DC. I have also traveled quite a bit to places like Spain, Colombia, The Netherlands, Australia, Germany, Italy, Thailand, and many more, so I know the types of questions you might have regarding your trip!
Feel free to shoot me an email if you have questions about my apartment!