Hie Amit , thanks for the reviews , however just to advise you few things though u say that we had come to enjoy the vacation then it that case u should also be noting that :-
1. Property alterations as per your comfortability u did , we didn’t say anything, but u should also be noting that there are certain house rules which u need to follow
This person took off the table which was kept at the end of the 6th Cottage and brought in front of his Cottage 1 , made up a sitting arrangement by removing chairs from each balcony of the Cottage and made his arrangement with liquor’s and bottles and ordering the care taker as if we have a restaurant waiters.( we don’t have restaurant and we don’t serve food , we only give breakfast which we give packed along with plate & spoon with tea pot so that it’s convenient )
Bahadur is always good and genuine u can check his reviews perhaps he didn’t like your group because the amount which u paid which u felt u took over the property on your name and kept on doing things as per your comforts & and orders
Bahadur had called me that ur doing arrangement sort of thing in front of your Cottage 1 and I had advise him let him not to do because there are other guests I recommended the guests to do watsoever you want you can do it at a space after 6th Cottage but this man was almost half done with beers and not ready to listen and was ordering as if we have a restaurants and waiters around , asking for things like plates , spoon and glass we gave. At 11pm this man is again calling Bahadur to get new plates which he refused but still I told him to give this guest.
Amit knew watsoever he is doing was all against the rule of Airbnb and house rule because he was making this things done with her wife .. because I didn’t get even a single call from him for watsoever service related ..if it was a genuine issue I would have done it without any hassle .. infact when u called last after I ignored to place the table front of your Cottage , in that i spoke , we don’t allow because there are other guests and also advise u that we have removed the table because it’s a complete nature pls in air anythg falls from the trees that it keeps spoils your meals and drinks so we had advise to place it after the 6th Cottage.
2. About the liquor licence u never asked me and I never said I don’t have any liquor licence to drink and smoke is free and at person’s will we don’t have any interference in this as we don’t have bar here neither a restaurant so y will I say that to u in 1st place ..
I just told u to drink at the end of 6th Cottage so that the entrance and the other guests don’t feel awkward.
3. Abt the orders which you were giving to get food from outside is the menu card which we give to every guest for their convenience , if u don’t like the taste then it’s a personal choice. Getting the stuff for you in plastic bag or in plastic stuff is the place u ordered and that’s his delivering style that has nothg to do with our hospitality , atleast we are not charging u for corkage fee ( check with other hotels if u do that they charge a nominal fee of 80-100 per glass fee if u get liquor from out and drink in our premises and use all the possible cutleries )
4. U said about the breakfast , I understand u didn’t like the breakfast taste that’s the personal choice , but to keep u noted that this breakfast comes free of charge rather complimentary with all the Airbnb guests who books online.
5. About the bottle you mentioned we give a tiny bottle of water.
We don’t give tap water due to closeness to the sea and chances of tap water be contaminated so that’s the main reason we don’t give tap water filled in jug.
We give 500ml per person per day as a complimantary within the Package and Only of the guest is comfortable with the tap water then Only we give otherwise we only give mineral water once a day and replenished every day.
Sir go to 5 star you will get 200ml small bottle of water replenished.
5. About the garbage or rundown place you are mentioning is completely wrong
Backyard you have a small guest house and a garage of Water sports vehicles and repairs , frontside u have a baga creek and a boats ( different sizes boats outside out fencing )
6. Soon u check out we had a group of 18 members occupied 5 Cottage and 2 Apartment , that too they were also families , they were also decent like u but they maintained the property as it is and stayed for 4 nights without any hassle.
We also had a guest Mr Ajay ( (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ) from delhi who was a dealer of Mini Cooper , stayed for 10 nights , the companion who was staying with him took my no and asked for a dealer meet in September to take up entire property - I have mentioned Mr Ajay’s no in the mesg u can call and counter Check if I am making up.
Main reason u didn’t like the place was simple as that u had good budget to spend on atleast 4star and 5 star property but u took up this wooden guest house which is preferably for the once Who wants peace , cool and calm atmosphere and hassle free environment from city & at the same time standard hospitality which is quite decent and comfortable ( but once ur on road ur in a busy city and busy street surrounded by restaurants and beach shacks ) with basic amenities with modern amenities .. also your parents were keep on cribbing for sea View and sea View which Bahadur told me “ THE PARENTS WERE EXPECTING ITS A SEA VIEW PROPERTY “ THats where the mood and atmosphere among u all changed and then it all started you to do things as per your comfortability.
And also I have advised u over the phone that the property is not the sea View and we are 2 min walk away from the main road once u are out from the Cottage.
Thanks a lot for the review Mr Amit .. :)