House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
A spacious Leelanau countryside home on 5+ private acres that is close to beaches, wineries, casinos and The Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore; this hillside retreat offers a nice quiet setting and is close to the many attractions of Leelanau Peninsula.
The home features an open layout with five bedrooms (two King, three with two twins each) three bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and plenty of room for up to 10 people to be comfortable.
Our vacation home is privately owned and we personally manage the property.
High speed wireless internet, a 42" LCD HD TV with satellite, DVD player and DVD library, board games, books, foosball and an elliptical trainer can keep you busy indoors.
Acesso de hóspedes
Outside the home features two decks and a patio to enjoy outdoor living and a picnic table, chairs, Weber Grill and outdoor fire pit to compliment these spaces.
The home sits on ten private, countryside acres surrounded by orchards, fields and the Leelanau Conservancy Narrows property that provides a peaceful view and great sunsets right out the front picture windows.
Interação com hóspedes
Our vacation home was our family home for many years prior to moving to a historic farm just a few miles away. We look forward to hosting family, friends and visitors at our vacation home.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Return the house in the same condition it was found.
5. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
7. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood burning firebox. Please do not transport wood from outside Leelanau County. The fireplace is not operational from May to October. The fire place and outdoor fire pit are available if you provide your own (locally obtained) wood and should be monitored when in use.
8. Water and Septic: The home is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that foreign objects or feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, the Guest could be charged for damages.
9. Fireworks: Fireworks are not allowed on the property.
A partir do dia 17 de Junho de 2018 - 26 de Agosto de 2018 a estadia mínima é de 7 noites.