Waterfront, freshly remodeled north shore property. 5 minutes from Eastsound. Great for families or small to medium size groups. The house has sweeping 180 degree views of Matia, Sucia, and Patos islands + Mt Baker and Canada in the distance.
There is private beach access on site and a mooring bouy off shore. We also have a beach area that is ideal for launching kayaks or small boats.
4 beds. Hot tub. Heated bathroom floors and rain showers. High vaulted ceilings. Giant deck. 2 fireplaces + outdoor fire pit and fire urn. BBQ. TV with netflix, blu-ray, and chromecast. Beanbag chair. Keurig. Lots of board games.
Acesso de hóspedes
When you turn in the driveway, you want to stay on the right side of the fork. The house you are renting is the large one with the deck out front.
Interação com hóspedes
I won't be on the island during your stay most likely, but feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Please supervise any infants or small children as there is a rather steep drop-off to the beach below.
- Please try to keep the fireplace door shut so embers don't pop out and burn the rug.
- Please no shoes in house.
- Please keep heat below 72 degrees
- Please shut off the heat when you check out (or leave for the day). That would be great as electricity and heat is quite expensive on Orcas.
-If you can please start the dishwasher and laundry before leaving that would help a lot as it takes too long for the cleaner clean everything.
- Don't sit on the hot tub side or walk on the cover. It is not safe at all.
- There is a 24 hour contact phone number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- We are required by the county to tell you: It is your responsibility to not trespass on private property or to create disturbances. Please see the map in the house for property lines an the easement to the beach.
-$20 charge for returned items