Enjoy a cool and comfortable stay in this beautiful home located in upper Makakilo, a few minutes drive to Ko Olina Resort and breathtaking beaches. Relax and unwind in your private bedroom with a cozy and calming appearance. Our place is good for solo adventurers, business travelers, couples, and families with or without children (if you need additional space please take a look at our other private room listings).
Bedroom has a cozy appearance including a full size bed, wood furniture, bamboo flooring and a tropical setting. Wake up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping and enjoy complimentary continental breakfast from the private lanai or wake up with a quick work out in the fitness area in the garage.
Acesso de hóspedes
Guests will have shared access to house including the living room which has a flat screen TV and plenty of DVDs to keep you entertained on a rainy day (if you're not out chasing waterfalls), dining area including breakfast bar for guests & fitness equipment in the garage. Guests will only have limited kitchen access to use the microwave. There's also a mini fridge designated for guest use. Upstairs there's a sitting area perfect for reading and lounging, as well as a workspace for setting a laptop up and enjoying ocean views at the same time. In the backyard there's a private lanai, which has a hammock & a 6-seater table. We also have board games & corn hole which can be set up in the backyard.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Continental breakfast is included and consists of tea & coffee, hard boiled eggs, an assortment of bagels, oatmeal, apples, bananas & oranges.
We also have beach towels 2 sets of snorkel gear & chairs available to use.
Bathroom is shared with one other guest bedroom, if the other room is not occupied during your stay then you'll have a private bathroom.
Número de licença ou registoGET/ TAT 061-451-2640-01
Saiba mais sobre este número
***Mandated Hawaii State General Excise (4.702%) & Transient Accommodations (9.25%) Tax are included in total listed price.***
- Include names of all guests in the itinerary, including children. Only listed guests are allowed in the house.
- Please remove shoes at the door. Guests may want to bring house slippers.
- Food items are only allowed in the kitchen and dining area.
- No kitchen access for guest with the exception of microwave and sink use. Mini refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, and tea kettle are available for use (located in breakfast bar area).
- Guests will not have access to owner's desktop computer.
- Guests will only have access to garage to use the washer/dryer,fitness equipment & beach gear.
- Upon leaving and returning from our home please use front door only.
- No smoking allowed on property.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of their trash in the bins provided. Trash may not be accumulated in the room.
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- This is a quiet neighborhood, please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm-6am.
When you share our home with us we will treat you like family. We can be as hands on or hands off as you'd like. I work from home so I will be available most days if you have any questions about the area or space. In my free time I love hiking and snorkeling around this beautiful island so we've created a custom Oahu guidebook of our top spots to accompany you on your vacation!
My husband Jovanny & I have recently joined the Airbnb hosting community. Ever since relocating to Hawaii two years ago from Florida we have become completely engulfed in anything outdoors. When we're not working we're usually out hiking, snorkeling, kayaking or relaxing at the beach. Our island of Oahu is so beautiful and impossible not to explore, so we have created a guidebook of hotspots throughout Oahu to accompany you on your vacation.
I mainly work from home so I can be as hands-on or hands-off as you'd prefer during your stay. My work background is in property management & I also have a degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management so I look forward to putting my skills to good use as your host!
Thank you for considering our home as your next vacation rental!
Lyn & Jovanny