Enjoy a very central cozy and spacious apartment with unforgettable artistic atmosphere in Futian CBD ,Shenzhen. It is newly elaborated by myself in details, style and the art works.
Benefits from 24 porters and lifts access,the apartment is only moments away from two Checkpoint Station to Hongkong and 2 Metro stations.
This is a space gathering with Airbnb and personal art studio. In addition to creations remaining,this space will be shared with you by the forms of short-term accommodation in Airbnb. Here you can appreciate lots of excellent works and collections from myself or other Chinese young artists. Finally, I'm a very friendly and fun host !
Hope you can feel creative enthusiasm from the local young people and the Cantonese culture when you are living in my space!
Whatever traveling or for business, here would be your best choice !
Free Spring water, coffe, tea ball are available in my apartment
There are lots of wonderful Chinese and foreign restaurants,Cafe near here.
Interação com hóspedes
1. Don't hesitate to contact with me if you have any query and demand.
2. If you need to go to Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport and Shekou Wharf ,there are drop-off service available. Please content with me to make a reservation in advance. -To Bao'an Airport: 180 RMB - Shekou Wharf:120 RMB
Outras coisas a ter em conta
1. There is NO kitchen but thermos,coffee machine,refrigerator and coffee cups are provided
2. There is NO toothpaste and toothbrush available,please take yours or buy ones in stores downstairs but towel will be prepared before your arriving.
3. Please don't smoke and have a party in the apartment .
hello It’s Kazaf,独立胶片摄影,从事艺术文化相关工作。这是一个集 airbnb 和个人 studio 于一身的空间,在创作期之余,空间闲置的时候在airbnb上以短租公寓的形式共享给大家。
Hi! It’s Kazaf. I am working as an art organization in Shenzhen and also running individual film photography project now. This is a space gathering with Airbnb and personal art studio. In addition to creations remaining,this space will be shared with you by the forms of short-term accommodation in Airbnb.
If you would like advice for what to do in Shenzhen please feel free to ask (even if you are not staying at my flat).