We've already welcomed more than 700 guests since 2012 and we hope that YOU will be the next one :-)
The apartment is very modern and located only 800 meters from Oslo Central Station, located in a very safe area of Oslo, fully equipped with everything you can think of for a carefree stay.
We'd be delighted to meet you at the Central Station and take care of all your needs while you're in Oslo. We also know the city by heart, in case you need any tips about what to do while you're here :)
You have your own quiet, private bedroom with a new, very comfortable queen-size bed (160x200cm) fresh bed sheets, towels and bathrobes from Ralph Lauren. The private bedroom is decorated with tasteful, urban art from well-known artists.
There is no kitchen in the private room, but there is a minibar with drinks and snacks (for purchase). Upon request you can have your tea and coffee machine in the room (free of charge).
Other facilities in the guest room: working desk, chair, paper, pens, iPad, a touch screen entertainment system with movies, tv shows, telephone, radio and a wake-up function. We also offer a private hair dryer (there is also one to be found in the bathroom).
Acesso de hóspedes
You have access to the kitchen (by agreement), full access to bathroom at all times (when available). There is a fridge in your bedroom where you can store your groceries.
* The check-in time is 4.00pm. We can unfortunately not store your luggage prior to check-in, and the check-out time is at noon the following day. Late check-out or storage is subject to extra fees (NOK 100 per hour). Check-in after 10.00pm is subject to a fee of NOK 250.
* Note that you are only renting a small bedroom with only one bed, and not the whole apartment. The size of the bed is 160x200cm (queen size).
* Please do not wear your shoes inside the apartment. You may bring slippers
* If you break something, please replace it or pay for its cost. Common sense.
* We have decided to keep the cleaning fee as low as possible. We kindly ask you to keep the room as tidy as possible when checking out.
* Please leave the keys on the dining table before you check out.
* Please be quiet after midnight. No showering between 11pm and 7am as it’s disturbing our neighbors.
* Guests are not to leave any of their belongings in any common area, but keep them all in their room.
*There is a mini fridge in the guest room. We do not have space to store your food and beverages in ours. Use of the kitchen is subject to a NOK 100 fee per day.
Important: Failure to adhere to any of these rules will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay and all monies paid will be forfeited.
While we'd love to chat and share experiences, we also respect that you may want to be more private (after having as many guests as I have, We know that all my guests are unique and different). We are friendly without being "nosy". Of course, feel free to ask us for any recommendations or advice!
I work as a music producer and a news journalist here in Oslo. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns - I’m always here for my guests :-)