Set amidst beautiful gardens, this sprawling country home has 2 independent, tastefully furnished rooms equipped with modern amenities.Enjoy peace from the din of the city, wholesome food and milk from our resident cows...all in the heart of Vrindavan
Relax in unmatched open spaces, a clean environment and spiritual and peaceful surroundings. The house is serviced by well-trained staff, has sufficient parking space and provides plenty of support for local logistics. It is located just 5-10 mins away from ISKCON and Banke Bihari Temple both. And what's more...tours of heritage buildings and places of interest can also be organised upon request!
Access open to rooms, lobby, terrace, gardens, and cowshed. There is ample space available for walks, yoga and meditation.
Our family will be pleased to speak to the guests daily or as often as needed to make sure they are comfortable. The Owners are personally engaged through their non-profit organisation - The Braj Foundation ((website hidden)) which works towards the conservation of this region's heritage, community and environment. Therefore, do expect to be hosted by people with some real passion for Vrindavan and its surroundings!
On-site staff is available 24/7.
1. Rates are per room per night for two adults (12 years and above) and INCLUDE drinking water, morning tea and daily breakfast.
2. Meals other than breakfast and morning tea can be prepared with advance notice and at the rate of Rs.200 per person per meal.
3. A 3rd person may be accommodated in each room upon payment of additional charges of Rs.1000 per night. A maximum of 3 persons per room are permitted.
4. A second room is available on the same floor which is listed as 'Private Room in Charming Bungalow' on AirBNB. Therefore, a total of 6 persons may be accommodated on the premises.
5. Keeping in harmony with the sanctity of the town, no meat, fish, eggs or alcohol is permitted on the premises.
6. Daily cleaning will be done FREE of charge.
7. Laundry in the form of washing of clothes can be taken care of by the resident staff on complimentary basis. Ironing / pressing of clothes can be organised upon request through an external vendor at nominal charges payable to the vendor.
8. We currently do not have internet access on the premises. However, we can guide you towards nearest internet access stations. outside the house
9. For groups larger than 6 persons, assistance can be provided to make bookings in nearly guest houses, dharamshalas and hotels.
10. The property has rooms and common areas on the Ground Floor which are for our family's accommodation and occasionally used by our personal guests. There are 2 rooms on the First Floor which are being made available for AirBNB guests. Being local Brajwasis, our family is more than happy to include all AirBNB guests in family festivities, meals etc. and provide them a local flavour, but the choice to participate in the same rests entirely with the guest.