Thank you for viewing our listing. Book soon to avoid missing out during peak-season. Feel free to message with queries.
• 10 min walk to city centre (downhill)
• St. Lukes - 2 min walk (wine bar, coffee shop, artisan grocers)
• Free on street parking - 30 second walk
• Cork Kent train station 1km
• Bus station 1km
• Staples - tea, coffee, sugar, milk, condiments, cereal etc.
• Hygiene products - toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo etc.
• 49” 4K TV + Satellite, WiFi+Netflix
Regras da Casa
Located in St. Lukes. St. Lukes is at the top of the valley in which Cork City is situated so there are some great views on the walk into the city!
10 minute walk downhill to the city centre/Patri…
Bus stop 2 mins walk and brings you to city centre
Main city bus station 10 mins walk downhill