Our Beautiful Home is in the heart of Minneapolis. Between Downtown and Uptown. International Cuisine, Arts, Museums, Theatre, Film, Parks, Bike Paths, The Lakes, Entertainment... All within walking distance.
1. Breakfast Cereal, Milk, Toast are available in the morning. Help yourself.
2. Coffee, Tea, Apple Cider, Hot Chocolate are available all the time.
3.The Kitchen is used by everyone. So we expect you to clean up after yourself.
Clean up the stove, rinse off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.
4. Lock the door after you enter or exit the house.
5. The Cleaning lady for the whole house comes once a week. However the guests rooms are cleaned after each guest departs.
6. If you use something up...write it on the shopping list.
7. Respect for others in the house. Be aware of the noise level for others sleeping, studying, TV volume, etc.
4. This is a 'shoes on'...toilet seat down house. (You can take your shoes off it
you want to)
5. We enjoy sharing our city and love to hear about yours.