We are super host! You are most welcome to our modern-hip place. Our apartment is located in Beirut most hipster neighborhood Mar Mikhael and is surrounded by tons of good restaurants, cafes, bars & vintage shops. It is a two-bedroom two-bathroom, newly constructed apartment with a stunning view over the sea and mountains which is rare in Beirut. Comfortable & clean. We are cool & gay friendly! Our apartment is colorful, has a unique look and feel. Super safe. 20 mins by car to the airport.
You will enjoy your afternoon or late night glass of wine on the apartment amazing large balcony overlooking the Mediterranean and the mountains. Our apartment is a mix of colors from grey to blue, yellow and orange giving it a flavored fresh feeling. Apartment items are brought from different countries we traveled to and lived in: Posters from the NYC MOMA museum. The dining table is a custom made Minotti modern Italian style, so is the bookshelves library in the second bedroom giving it a personal feeling. Lamps are brought from Cairo. Kitchen bar & stools are Syrian handmade ones. The apartment has 1 queen size bed, 1 small double bed (120x190cm) and 1 small double mattress. The kitchen is fully equipped (coffee machine and toaster are available) and has its own balcony too. The apartment has lots of light and overlook the Mediterranean and the famous west Lebanese mountains.
Acesso de hóspedes
1- Two guests booking: When booking up to 2 people, the access is to all of the apartment except the 2nd bedroom & the 2nd bathroom. If you need to use the 2nd bedroom & 2nd bathroom then a cleaning fee of 40$ to be added-please inform us upon booking.
2-When booking for more than 2 guests, the access is for all of the apartment including both bedrooms & bathrooms.
Interação com hóspedes
Upon guest need
1. Leave the space CLEAN and same as you received it. Thank you :)
2. Please DO NOT throw any kind of tissue paper inside the toilet seats in bathrooms. Only in trash bins.
3. Quiet time after 10pm. Do not bother neighbors please :)
4. Smoking ONLY on main large balcony.
5. Close all windows and balcony doors + lock front door before leaving.
6. Turn OFF all electrical & kitchen appliances before leaving especially the Air conditioners and the gas stove (zero).
7. No sleepover guests (only the ones approved on in Airbnb).
8. As I am planning to have a long term rent. I might (or not) ask you to access the apartment for one or two times ( for 5 mins only) during your stay. It will happen in complete coordination with you and at your convenience. Thank you :)
9. Washing machine & dryer usage are only for long term stays (+9 days). Use the washing machine and the dryer each at a time (never at the same time). Make sure they are OFF and unplug their electrical wire from wall before leaving.