Explore the real Hawai'i and visit our spacious Koa wood home. This unique home is conveniently located off Mamalahoa Highway (HWY 11), minutes away from Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, Whittington Beach Park, Ka’u Coffee Mill and numerous eateries such as Punalu’u Bake Shop, Hana Hou Restaurant, Shaka Restaurant and Aloha Mix Food Truck. Our home is the perfect stop between Hilo and Kona.
Enjoy peace and quiet in your own private room and full bathroom. This cool and comfortable room partially catches the morning and afternoon sun. Trade winds flow through the open windows. Two ceiling fans and a portable air conditioning unit is available for you to use. Bedroom furniture include a queen sized bed, two-drawer nightstand, table lamp and six-drawer double dresser with mirror. A work desk and task chair is stored in the spacious walk-in closet. The bathroom is stocked with essentials and fresh towels. WiFi is currently available in the Great Room - we're working on expanding the range.
Acesso de hóspedes
Along with your private bedroom and full bathroom, you will have access to:
* TV room
* Dining room
* The Great Room - where a private dining and sitting area will be available just for you near the indoor Koi pond
* The laundry room - washer, dryer and laundry detergent
* Outside Koi pond and yard with mature fruit trees
Interação com hóspedes
* We will be onsite 24/7.
* We enjoy interaction and can provide recommendations to local attractions, if requested, otherwise we respect our guests' space and privacy.
* Breakfast will be available at 9 AM.
* Please let us know of any food allergies and or dietary restrictions.
* Coffee, tea and cocoa will be available 24/7.
* Please let us know if we may be of assistance.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Please, absolutely no smoking and or vaping on the premises. Thank you!
Quiet hours are between 10 PM to 7 AM