Superbly located just 100m to the waters' edge along the Tyrone Foreshore Reserve, is this classic 1950s style Rye Weekender reminiscent of idyllic holiday living.
Beach Bungalow is a traditional beach gem ideal for those who like the simple life,where you can park the car, toss the towel over the shoulder and step onto the sand at the end of the street.
Set back from the street, there is room to move inside and out. Oozing warmth and natural light from the original floor to ceiling windows, the open plan kitchen, dining and comfortable lounge areas are bathed in sunshine throughout the day. The compact kitchen and outside BBQ gives you cooking options if you wish to dine at home, or you can enjoy a short stroll to Rye village for numerous dining options.
The 3 bedrooms share an original main bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3 , SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Double Bed, 2 x Single Beds
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Double Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (inc bath)
- Outdoor BBQ
- Open plan Living / Dining
- 3 Bedrooms, 3rd bedroom has washing machine and sink fitted
- Central Heating
- 1 x TV
- No dishwasher or tumble dryer
- Please note that the property is not fenced and is not suitable for pets
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $35 per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
- Security bond is $1,000.00 for this property
Amenities: Crockery Cutlery, Central Heating, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen, microwave, toaster, shower, stove, bathtub, BBQ grill, 2 x Free Parking, Golf, Horseback Riding, Miniature Golf, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Refrigerator, Suitable for children, Budget;
Bedroom: double bed, 2 x single bed;
Bedroom: 2 x single bed;
Bedroom: double bed;