Alby House is a spacious comfortable property located at the top of
Runswick Bay and just yards from the coastal footpath of the Cleveland
Way and the beach. Suitable for large gatherings of families or friends
it can also accommodate smaller groups of people if the second floor is
not used. This charming village has hills and cliffs surrounding the
bay making it popular with photographers and artists because of its
* Size: Sleeps up to 9, 5 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room
* Beds: 2 king-size beds, 1 double bed, 3 single beds
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat and DVD, radio/CD player, iPod dock, Wifi
* General: Heating: Electric central heating throughout, plus log
burners in dining room and lounge. Starter logs provided.
* Utilities: Ceramic hob and electric oven, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and high chair
available. Owner requires £100 refundable deposit.
* Layout: The accommodation is over 3 floors.
* Outdoors: Large enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture.
Also sun loungers, barbeque, large wooden 'play den' with table
football, snooker, table tennis
* Parking: Parking for two cars on drive.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Estacionamento gratuito nas instalações
Máquina de lavar
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono