This stunning converted stone built barn is located four miles from the
small market town of Kirkby Stephen. It is beautifully presented with
high quality fixtures and fittings, the barn benefits from underfloor
heating to the limestone floors, mood lighting and a custom built oak
kitchen complete with Miele integrated appliances including a coffee
machine, three ovens including a separate steam oven, Corian worktops
and breakfast bar, the property is spacious and comes with two sittings
rooms and a snug, a separate dining room with bifold doors that open
onto a paved patio area to the front of the property. There is a patio
area to the side and a beck behind the stone wall tumbles past the rear
of the property. This barn is ideal for families or groups of friends
looking to holiday in a first-class property.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 45 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 mile
* Pets: 1 dog welcome
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 en suite, lounge, sitting room,
kitchen, dining room, snug, cloakroom
* Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: 2 TVs with Free sat, Blu-ray DVD, WiFi, Bose surround sound
system, hard disk recorder, underfloor heating, coffee machine, steam
* General: Air source central heating.
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric induction hob, electric oven,
microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Quooker hot tap.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Outdoors: Sunny patio with garden furniture.
* Parking: Private parking for three cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking