Binkleys Cottage is situated in the peaceful village of Silpho, in the
North York Moors with its stunning scenery and range of walks. The
cottage itself is homely and has a large garden, and is ideal as a base
to explore the North Yorkshire coast and countryside.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 3.5 miles
* Pets: 2 dogs allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property, out of high season
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, wet room, living room, kitchen/dining room,
utility room, conservatory
* Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
* Luxuries: Woodburner with fuel provided.
* General: Oil central heating, Underfloor heating in the Wet Room,
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided, WiFi available, travel cot and highchair
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Garden with lawn, seating, patio, barbecue and childrens'
play area. Secure bike storage available.
* Parking: Off-road private parking for 2 cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom