This attractive Victorian three-storey house with fabulous seaviews was
built around 1890, replacing a former boat-building yard. The property
has a large back garden with comfortable seating and is pet friendly.
There is a large balcony with captivating panoramic views over
beautiful Filey Bay.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: One dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Sitting Room, 1
Kitchen/Utility, 1 Dining Room.
* Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: Gallery of watercolour paintings of Filey and surrounding
area by Jim Maxwell. 42' TV with Freeview and DVD player, three piece
leather suite, China cabinet with a collection of antique and hand
designed model sailing cobles. Living flame gas fire. Unlimited WiFi is
available free of charge. Mobile phone signal strong.
* General: Gas central heating and living flame gas fire in the sitting
* Utilities: New for February 2018: new kitchen and utility with
dishwasher.Electric oven and grill, microwave. Fridge freezer, washing
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. Please note that the
next-door neighbour has a right of way at the back of the house
according to the Victorian tradition. New for 2018: new kitchen and
utility to include dishwasher.
* Layout: The property is situated over three floors. Ground floor,
first floor and second floor.
* Outdoors: Large private garden with outside seating and a
summerhouse. There are two flights of steps, one leading up to the
patio and another to the summerhouse.
* Parking: Parking permit for on street parking on a first come first
served basis. On street parking for a second car is a 10 - 15 minute
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, 2 x toilet, 2 x double bed, TV, Balcony, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, 2 x Pets are welcome, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Free parking on the street, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Family friendly, Toilet paper, Soap;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom