This attractive Victorian three-storey house with fabulous seaviews was
built around 1890, replacing a former boat-building yard. The property
has a large back garden with comfortable seating and is pet friendly.
There is a large balcony with captivating panoramic views over
beautiful Filey Bay.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: One dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Sitting Room, 1
Kitchen/Utility, 1 Dining Room.
* Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: Gallery of watercolour paintings of Filey and surrounding
area by Jim Maxwell. 42' TV with Freeview and DVD player, three piece
leather suite, China cabinet with a collection of antique and hand
designed model sailing cobles. Living flame gas fire. Unlimited WiFi is
available free of charge. Mobile phone signal strong.
* General: Gas central heating and living flame gas fire in the sitting
* Utilities: New for February 2018: new kitchen and utility with
dishwasher.Electric oven and grill, microwave. Fridge freezer, washing
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. Please note that the
next-door neighbour has a right of way at the back of the house
according to the Victorian tradition. New for 2018: new kitchen and
utility to include dishwasher.
* Layout: The property is situated over three floors. Ground floor,
first floor and second floor.
* Outdoors: Large private garden with outside seating and a
summerhouse. There are two flights of steps, one leading up to the
patio and another to the summerhouse.
* Parking: Parking permit for on street parking on a first come first
served basis. On street parking for a second car is a 10 - 15 minute
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Máquina de lavar
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono