Craven Cottage is centrally located close to the pubs, shops, tea rooms
and canal in the popular market town of Skipton, in the heart of the
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge/diner/kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, Wifi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Electric oven, grill, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Bedrooms and bathroom upstairs, steep stairs down to games
* Parking: Parking is not provided. Council pay and display car park
150 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, double bed, 2 x TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Game room, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom, Kitchen