Delightful three bedroom stone built cottage with an enchanting
enclosed private garden, parking and views over the valley of Great
*Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 11 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, one en-suite bathroom, kitchen
/ diner, cloakroom, utility room, conservatory, walk-in larder.
* Beds: Two double beds, one king-size bed.
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat. Two multi fuel stoves (starter fuel
provided and more can be purchased onsite at the Cycle Hub) .
* General: Central heating, back up immersion heater.
* Utilities: Electric oven, hob and grill, Integral microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer, hairdryer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen, towels and tea towels.
* Layout: The accommodation is over 2 floors.
* Parking: Private parking is provided at the rear of the property,
additional parking is available to the front of the property.
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties
which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the
initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, 2 x double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Towels, en suite bathroom, hanger, Bed Linen, Iron, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Family friendly;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom