Hoarstones Cottage can be found in an Area of Outstanding Natural
Beauty on the outskirts of the Forest of Bowland. It is a delightful
property which has been completely updated and refurbished and has the
added charm of a conservatory that overlooks the beautiful garden.
There is a half acre wood behind the cottage for visitors to enjoy and
it offers a relaxing and peaceful location for a family holiday.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet welcome by arrangement
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, separate
shower, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory,
* Beds: Double bed
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player, video
* General: Oil-fired central heating, solid fuel stoves
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, deep freeze
* Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot provided. All fuel provided.
* Outdoors: Garden, patio, furniture
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
* Layout : The property is set over two floors, ground floor and
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking