Hoarstones Cottage can be found in an Area of Outstanding Natural
Beauty on the outskirts of the Forest of Bowland. It is a delightful
property which has been completely updated and refurbished and has the
added charm of a conservatory that overlooks the beautiful garden.
There is a half acre wood behind the cottage for visitors to enjoy and
it offers a relaxing and peaceful location for a family holiday.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet welcome by arrangement
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, separate
shower, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory,
* Beds: Double bed
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player, video
* General: Oil-fired central heating, solid fuel stoves
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, deep freeze
* Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot provided. All fuel provided.
* Outdoors: Garden, patio, furniture
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
* Layout : The property is set over two floors, ground floor and
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono