In the village of Bainbridge in Wensleydale is Newkin Cottage, a
delightful property that has been refurbished to a high standard
retaining lovely original features. Close to the town of Hawes, it is
an ideal place for exploring the Dales with Aysgarth Falls, Castle
Bolton and Leyburn nearby.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD, iPod docking station.
* General: Oil-fired central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge,
freezer, washer dryer, secure bike storage.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, travel cot (no linen), highchair all provided, bunk
beds are available in the third bedroom, please advise us on booking if
you intend to use these so linen can be provided. Please note that
linen is not provided for the travel cot.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Small patio area to the front of the property, garden
furniture. Bike and boot storage.
* Parking: On-street parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono