In the village of Bainbridge in Wensleydale is Newkin Cottage, a
delightful property that has been refurbished to a high standard
retaining lovely original features. Close to the town of Hawes, it is
an ideal place for exploring the Dales with Aysgarth Falls, Castle
Bolton and Leyburn nearby.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD, iPod docking station.
* General: Oil-fired central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge,
freezer, washer dryer, secure bike storage.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, travel cot, highchair all provided, bunk beds are
available in the third bedroom, please advise us on booking if you
intend to use these so linen can be provided.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Small patio area to the front of the property, garden
furniture. Bike and boot storage.
* Parking: On-street parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, single bed, king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Free parking on the street, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom