Pier Lane is an eighteenth century cottage with lovely views of the
ruins of an historic Abbey, and it is situated in an alleyway near the
pier in the coastal town of Whitby close to all its amenities and the
beach. Whitby has a busy harbour where once Captain Cook was an
apprentice before sailing away and discovering Australia. It is also
famous for its fairs and festivals which include the Whitby Goth
Festival, Whitby Regatta and Whitby Folk Week.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 2 pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, lounge, kitchen
* Beds: 2 single beds, 1 single bed, sofa bed
* Luxuries: TV with Sky.
* General: Modern electric heaters, electric flame effect fire
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels
* Layout : The property is situated over 4 floors. Ground floor,
first floor, second floor and third floor.
* Parking: No parking at property but on street parking on West Cliff
or in Council car park (weekly tickets available from the Tourist
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, Free Wireless Internet, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Free parking on the street;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom