A few miles from the peaceful village of Lealholm in the middle of the
North York Moors National Park is Stable Cottage, a restoration of an
old stable which has retained many interesting original features and
has lovely views across the garden to the surrounding countryside.
There are many walks in the area, a tennis court in Glaisdale is free
for guests to use and the east coast with Staithes and Whitby and the
city of York are a short drive away.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds, cot
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player, radio, WiFi
* General: Oil-fired central heating, gas fired stove
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing
* Other: Bed linen, iron and ironing board, highchair and payphone
provided. Towel hire available.
* Layout: On two floors with bedrooms upstairs. Separate utility room
adjacent to cottage.
* Outdoors: Patio, gardens, furniture, barbecue
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, toilet, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Telephone, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom